Project/Construction Managers: Public Entity Construction
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Project and Construction Management professionals, are you looking for a dynamic and collaborative firm where you can establish a career home? Capital Program Management needs your expertise! Established in 1999, we are a consulting firm specializing in the planning and management of capital outlay building programs for public and institutional clients. We are currently seeking Project/Construction Managers to work with our clients within San Mateo County/East Bay Area.
CPM seeks Project/Construction Managers with previous experience in design phase, preconstruction and construction phase management supporting institutional and public works modernization and new construction programs. Job Responsibilities include managing pre-construction and construction implementation project(s) from conception to completion, coordinating and working with architects, contractors, project inspectors, A/E, testing lab, etc., reviewing work progress on a daily basis, preparing reports and documentation pertaining to various elements of job status, reviewing RFI’s, processing construction documentation, preparing and negotiating change orders, processing pay applications, and monitoring the project(s) scope, schedule and budgets.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a company-wide commitment to the continued professional development of each and every one of our team members. If this sounds like the kind of career move you’ve been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
· The ideal candidate must have some experience supporting modernization and new construction projects for public entities including school districts and County/City public works with a planning, architectural, engineering or construction project management background.
· Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance is required; some travel necessary.
· DOJ clearance is required.
· Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, state (DSA, CDE, OPSC, CEC and OSHPD) and local agency regulations, and quality standards.
· Ability to read plans and specifications is required.
· Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
· The successful candidate must be extremely organized, efficient, thrive in an environment with multiple deadlines and have excellent time management skills.
· Professional license, PMP and/or CMAA certification(s) or in process of obtaining is preferred.
· Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel is required, and MS Project is preferred.
Capital Program Management, Inc.Why Work Here?
Top 5 in our category awarded by Sacramento Business Journal's Best Places To Work since 2016
AddressSan Mateo, CA