Capital Pacific is a future-forward commercial real estate investment firm focused on community with a dedicated human touch. We’re never satisfied with the status quo, so there’s continual focus on what’s next and how we can do it better. At Capital Pacific, we work as a team to support our clients and we are fully engaged with one another and our belief that people are first – always. We have high expectations of ourselves and each other in a fully collaborative & committed environment. Together. Outperforming.
Summary: We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team in the role of Research Analyst. In the role your primary responsibility will be to provide research and analytics to support the business and our team of brokers in their interface with clients.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree along with work related experience in real estate analysis, market research or related field required.
Typical Tasks Include but are not limited to:
· Monitor and track daily market activity and generate reports to disseminate market intelligence.
· Field a variety of daily research requests including but not limited to, updating client contact information, researching ownership of properties, gathering data on specific properties, and reaching out to a variety of resources to gather requested intelligence.
· Use 3rd party subscription tools to provide market data, research, and upcoming development information to other departments.
· Track market area listings and closings pertaining to the industry.
· Support marketing to create blast platforms and generate “click list” for brokers.
· Maintain current information on credit ratings and demographic reports.
· Provide support to other departments by fulfilling specific research requests.
· Use resources available to gain knowledge and information regarding a specific property or potential developments in market area.
· Fulfill a variety of broker and/or client requests in a timely manner as they are requested. Such as maintaining database, ensuring property ownership, listing and closing information if current and accurate.
· Update contact, property, and ownership information in the database.
· Request ownership and other pertinent information from title companies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Ability to work independently on multiple projects and tasks at one time, while meeting deadlines in a high-volume environment
· Must be able to demonstrate excellent time management, organization and attention to detail along with good judgement and decision making with a high level of confidence
· Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively to team members and clients (verbal and written)
· Ability to plan strategically to prioritize tasks and projects
· A creative thinker that can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and think from a solution- oriented perspective.
· Capability to anticipate the needs of the team and clients.
· Self-starter and a team player who can take direction.
· Strong knowledge of standard administrative procedures and systems such as word processing, data entry and management, managing files and records, creating forms and tracking projects along with general office procedures and terminology.
· Must have the ability to understand and interpret information/data and condense it down into a concise and professional product.
Competitive Compensation Package: Above market base salary, premium benefit package and bi‐ annual bonus program.
Capital Pacific is an equal opportunity employer