Plano 6 (31066), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sale Support Coordinator - COAF Platform
Are you organized? Do you enjoy coordinating people and resources? Do you enjoy working in a fast-pace exciting environment with smart, talented people? As a Sales Support Coordinator with Capital One you will have an opportunity to assist on important and exciting projects that impact the company's bottom line. In this role you will have an opportunity to work with and learn from industry leading project management experts. You will play a key role in coordinating complex project schedules and project plans that support high priority initiatives.
We are looking for individuals with strong attention to detail and strategic planning skills who can adapt to a changing environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills will be necessary to succeed in this role. This individual will enjoy collaborating with teammates to get work done, but will also be able to work independently on projects. This is a great opportunity to begin your career in project management at Capital One. Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients.
- Works directly with the Dealer Platform project team
- Manage Information: Maintain database and provide reporting for review. Share data/information collected with stakeholders.
- Track milestones and deliverables based on the strategic and communications plans.
- Drive Process Improvements: Identify and implement improvements to work processes. Create, document and distribute reports to stakeholders.
- Administrative Responsibilities: Calendar management; scheduling meetings and trainings; coordinate team and departmental events; schedule webinars; submit travel and expense reports
- Schedule platform activations with dealers
- Complete dealer onboarding checklist
- Follow up on outstanding platform agreements
- Consolidate and manage dealer feedback
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role.
High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
1 year of experience in Project coordination
Proficient in Google G Suite
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.