Plano 5 (31065), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Relationship Manager - Auto Finance
Are you a natural born people person who thrives on cultivating relationships with others? Does being a strategic thinker strike a chord with you? Look no further; a Relationship Manager Associate at Capital One is the opportunity for both! This role will facilitate strong partnerships with dealers and sales managers while providing high level customer service to our internal Auto Finance business. You will be influencing 60-80 dealerships, building positive relationships with them while supporting the outside sales managers. A Relationship Manager will also be the first line of contact for Capital One Auto Finance (COAF) involving issues in underwriting and funding. Furthermore, the Relationship Manager makes outbound phone calls to dealers to capture their business for COAF, while also taking inbound calls from the dealers to strategically analyze their potential territories resulting in a game plan to achieve a target goal. A Relationship Manager will monitor and make adjustments to the plan as the month progresses to achieve the desired goals.
General Responsibilities :
- Cultivate stellar relationships with our dealerships.
- Optimize communication skills by creating strategic deals and goals with dealerships over the phone.
- Review the structure in underwriting for COAF
- Guide the deals in house for funding.
- Analyze territory production goals.
- Partner successfully with peers and teammates to efficiently achieve operational alignment and mutual objectives.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience in Financial Services or at least 1 year of Business to Business Sales experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Auto Finance.
- At least 2 years experience in Customer Relations.
- At least 5 years experience in Customer Service.