800 Delaware Avenue (18056), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator
At Capital One, we recognize that very few things are more personal and important than your money, and financial well-being. That's why we're looking for passionate, motivated, and tech-savvy individuals for our contact centers who are eager to help our customers.
A role at a Capital One contact center offers a unique employment opportunity. You'll work for a Fortune 100 company that still operates and innovates with the vigor of a start-up. You'll develop transferable work skills in a job that helps customers when they need it the most. You'll enjoy a generous benefits package at a company where you're valued by leadership and your peers. If this sounds appealing, then apply to join our Capital One family!
About the Job
Answer inbound calls from customers in call center environment who have general account inquiries, requests to negotiate terms, such as APR or credit limit, or close their account. Provides customer service and uses consultative sales techniques to retain customers. Uses computer programs to view account specific information, and documents any changes to the customer's account.
General Responsibilities :
- Provide excellent Customer service to existing customers
- Sales (Perform account level research and advise customer of products and services that may benefit them)
- Attend team meetings
- Stay abreast of all changes, developments and enhancements for all systems, products and upgrades.
- Update account information and complete accurate documentation
- Review documentation, ensuring loans meet policy guidelines, (giving customer and dealer approval to use loan)
- Effective time management
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- At least 3 years of customer service experience
- At least 4 years of customer facing experience
- Training Schedule : 8 weeks, Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Shift Schedule : Monday through Friday 2:30pm to 7:30pm; every third Saturday 11:00am to 4:00pm with a rest day during the week.