Bethesda Metro Center (17049), United States of America, Bethesda, Maryland
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Commercial Real Estate - Operations Associate
Multifamily Loan Servicing is a division of the Capital One Commercial Bank. This team supports numerous critical processes and transactions. By cultivating innovative solutions and embracing technology, this team creates an unforgettable and unparalleled experience for our associates and customers.
The Multifamily Loan Servicing team supports a total loan portfolio of $35 billion and provides ongoing support for the life of each loan. The organization focuses on delivering scale and efficiency, mitigating operational risk, providing a smooth customer experience and enabling talented associates to excel. The team is currently growing and searching for a Loan Operations Associate.
- Process loan-level file maintenance and custodial maintenance in McCracken Strategy.
- Complete all investor transfers tied to ongoing loan sales and securitizations.
- Process new custodial accounts and investor-level maintenance related to securitizations.
- Review and analyze loan documents.
- Compile and analyze Day End reports from the loan servicing system timely and perform necessary loan maintenance.
- Update index changes that fall outside of automated Bloomberg feed.
- Reconcile monthly sub-servicing fees.
- Process post-closing fees to attorneys, servicers, and third parties.
- Pay off loans and process loan defeasance in McCracken Strategy.
- Monitor and update existing Loan Servicing queries.
- Compile, track and analyze compliance reports.
- Initiate and support internal reporting and metrics tracking, including tracking project and remediation activity performance.
- Create and monitor dashboard reporting.
- Balance various projects intended to integrate and build efficiencies into current processes.
- Meet internal and external deadlines with minimal follow-up from management.
- Provide excellent customer service to Borrowers, Investor Contacts, Trustees, Attorneys, and others internally.
- Participate in all audits with investors and external audits to provide the highest level of compliance.
- Work closely with Originators, Closers, Asset Management, Loan Servicing, and Investor Reporting.
- Remain current on all pending and proposed Agency and regulatory changes.
- Incorporate Capital One's values into daily tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least one year of Multifamily Loan Operations experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- At least one year of experience with McCracken Strategy
- At least one year of experience with Government Agencies, specifically Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae