Job Title: Installation Apprentice
Reports To: Installation Manager
To assist Installation Leader with the installation of HVAC systems in residential applications, whether in a new structure or a retrofit environment as per Capital Heating & Cooling standards.
1. Manage the relationship established between Sales and the customer during the residential installation process.
2. Assist the Crew Leader on Installations as directed
3. Continue to learn all aspects of the installation process from Installation Leader.
4. Develop all Installation skills pertaining to Capital Heats product offering.
5. Learn how to operate all equipment small or large based on Capital Heats product offering.
Self Directed / Disciplined
Strong Communication Skills
Organization / Planning
Handle Multiple Responsibilities
Cordial / Pleasant Personality
Degree: High School Diploma preferred.
EPA Certification preferred
HVAC Certification preferred
No HVAC experience required.