Unique opportunity to join a psychotherapy private practice setting as a Full-Time employee. This position also includes benefits, including paid time off and group health insurance. We are looking for responsible, effective, and independent therapist to join our team. The position is a great fit for a generalist therapist who has experience working with adolescents (ages 16+) and adults who seek treatment for issues related to anxiety and depression.
Must be licensed: LCSW, LPC, or LMFT
- Providing individual psychotherapy to adolescents, and adults
- Ability to work one to two evenings per week Monday-Friday
- Maintain clinical progress notes using electronic health records system
- Collaborate with office manager regarding care coordination and referrals
- Scheduling and Case Management for clients (keeping your own calendar)
- Ability to work independently in one location
- Valid Maryland License required; Virginia and Washington DC license preferred
Please, visit www.AllCareConversations.com to learn more.
This is a full-time position with Monday-Friday working (teleworking) hours. Clinician will be considered an employee and will be paid every other week. Benefits include monthly health insurance, CME reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and 401K. You will experience the freedom of the private practice setting without the worry of health insurance billing, income fluctuations, and overheads. You will be provided a private office where you can add your personal touch to make it feel therapeutic for you and your clients.
We also provide:
· Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
· Reimbursement for Continuing Education Units & Licensing renewals
· Performance-Based incentive to earn more
Please, include a cover letter and CV with your application.
Capital HealthCare PC/ AllCare
Why Work Here?Happy Doctors - Healthy Patients
Great Work Environment, Full Benefits