- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job responsibilities will include:
Assisting the parts departments with:
- Loading/ unloading parts
- Checking in parts coming into dealership
- Delivering parts to other dealerships
40 Hours a week. Compensation based on experience.
Ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to work and grow in a great dealership environment.
Must be love cars and be able to drive company vehicle.
Must have valid driver's license, be able to pass a criminal background, and drug screen.
- Basic automotive knowledge.
- Detail-oriented and ability to follow direction.
- Prior vehicle maintenance experience encouraged.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Vision with or without the use of corrective eye wear.
- Ability to reach, lift and carry 20-50 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk entire shift.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
EOE Employer, All Applications kept in the strictest confidence.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check with valid current driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Capital Ford