- Posted: over a month ago
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Performs lubrication, general inspection, and other related services.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replenishes as necessary.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps updated on manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Reports equipment defects or malfunctions to manager.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and neat. Workbenches and tool boxes must be free of clutter.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Re-inspects work performed prior to returning a vehicle to the guest.
- At the time of redelivery, gives each guest a thank you, warm good-bye, invitation to return and, when possible, a personal escort to their vehicle.
- Basic automotive knowledge.
- Detail-oriented and ability to follow direction.
- Prior vehicle maintenance experience encouraged.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Vision with or without the use of corrective eye wear.
- Ability to reach, lift and carry 20-75 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk entire shift.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Excellent Compensation Pkg.
- Aggressive Monthly Bonuses
- New State of the Art Facility
- Heavy Advertising Budget
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Health Benefit Pkg
- Paid Vacations
- And More
EOE Employer, All Applications kept in the strictest confidence.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check with valid current driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
AddressWake Forest, NC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Capital Ford