Fire Extinguisher / Pre-Engineered Fire Suppression Technician
Capital Fire Extinguisher is a full service fire protection company serving the State of Arkansas for over 25 years. We are looking for individuals that would like to join our company and make a lifetime career choice. Capital Fire Extinguisher offers competitive pay, health benefits, uniforms, paid vacation and paid holidays. We are currently seeking qualified Fire Extinguisher/Pre-Engineered Fire Suppression Technicians or Trainees.
Duties include installation, inspection, and repairs of fire extinguishers and pre-engineered fire suppression systems in commercial settings.
Job Requirements (Training Available for Entry-Level Positions)
Education, training, experience:
• Fire Extinguisher and Pre-engineered Suppression System Arkansas License.
• Self motivated with little direct supervision required.
• Conduct inspections for established customers in a timely manner while maintaining high standard of quality work.
• Extensive knowledge of all fire extinguishers and pre-engineered systems.
• Ability to complete site surveys and identify code issues and solutions
• Knowledge and ability to survey equipment and complete a proposal for proper fire suppression coverage
• Perform work in an efficient and organized matter
• Maintain accurate and precise documentation daily
• Display professional appearance
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Professional communication with customers and ability to provide excellent customer service
• Motivated to achieve a high standard of productivity
• High school diploma or GED required
• Valid and clean driver’s license required
• Must pass a drug screen and criminal background