Our ideal Customer Service Representative provides friendly, knowledgeable and timely support to our customers.
Customer Representatives will be...
- Responsible for assisting in the management and implementation sales strategies
- Interacting with the public on a daily basis and promote our clients brand
- Coordinating and managing sales trackers while implementing sales strategies
- You will also be responsible for general office duties including answering phones, filing, data entry, ordering & maintaining office supplies, and general office cleanliness.
- Successful in coordinating and attending meetings
The Ideal Candidate will have….
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- An outgoing personality and ability to relate to different people
- Leadership qualities and experience working as part of a team
- A Marketing or Business-oriented degree (not required, but helpful)
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
You must be able to work in the USA to be considered for the role! Due to high numbers of applications at this time of year, we will only be contacting successful candidates at this point.
Thanks for your interest; we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "apply" button and following the on-screen instructions.