Established in 2009, Capital Digestive Care unified more than 50 physicians across the Washington metropolitan area in their desire to advance the delivery of care for patients suffering from all types of digestive health conditions. Together, we offer the greatest collective experience in the area and the most accessible care.
Join Capital Digestive Care and become part of the team that is shaping digestive health across our region. We hire exceptional people who want to make a difference in the field of medicine.Job Description
Our call center team members are on the front lines of our Gastroenterology practice. We are looking for candidates who can:
- Greet callers warmly & provide courteous service throughout the call.
- Understand the responsibility of serving as the first point of contact for patients of our practice.
- Use sound judgement in handling calls, especially with customers that may be upset or are not feeling well.
- Follow company protocols when needing to escalate a call to a manager or doctor.
- Complete registration and updates of demographics and insurance information for patients thoroughly & accurately while also being as efficient as possible.
- Schedule patients for office visits, procedures, and other tests while clearly relaying instructions to patients.
- Demonstrate respect for our patients and fellow care team members in every interaction.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills to ensure coordinated efforts, patient satisfaction and Monumental Service.
- Always maintain a professional and positive attitude.
- Demonstrate teamwork and support for fellow care team members by offering assistance.
- Always end your calls by saying “Thank you for calling, is there anything else I can help with?”
Minimum of 1 year medical and/or call center experience required.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to pass a background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.