Home Improvement Sales Consultants
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $250,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, 401k,
Home Improvement Sales Consultant:
Tired of the same old day to day work routine? Do you have an undeniable ability to connect with people? Do you enjoy being outgoing and engaging? Proven track record of sales or construction success. The ability to be part of a growing sales team.
Well, you’re in luck! We want to speak with you TODAY! Here at Capital Construction, a home improvement companyHeadquartered in Canton Mass, that has been consistently growing for the past 17 years. We are looking to add in homesales consultants to our team.
Capital Construction believes in investing in our employees and will do all we can to ensure their success. Matched with over 1,000 local A+ and 5 star reviews, and the BEST pay plan in the industry with 100% of your commissions paid upfront. We know this is not a mindset that other companies in our industry embrace, which is how we are different!
There is NO COLD CALLING, no canvassing, no prospecting of any kind. You just close the sale!
Are you an exceptional Sales Representative and having ANY of the following issues??
-Not making what you are worth?
-Not getting a consistent supply of quality appointments every week?
-Not working for a company with a clear vision for growth?
IF SO, WE NEED TO TALK TODAY!!
Do You Have...
• A Strong work ethic and sense of accountability
• Above average perseverance
• A Customer first mentality
• Competitive Drive
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• Creativity and Problem-Solving Ability
We Can Offer You:
Top Commission pay structure in the industry!
· Excellent company culture with monthly team outings
· Supportive Management team with decades in the industry
· Weekly pay, monthly bonuses and fuel allowance
· Our consultants run pre-scheduled meetings with qualified prospects ONLY
· Unrivaled opportunity for uncapped commission!
You Must Possess:
• The ability to be trained in our sales process
• Proven sales or general construction knowledge
• Ability to be part of the team and lead by example
• Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle
• 1+ years of sales, construction or relatable experience
• Proven achievements and examples of career success
• Time management skills
• Basic technological aptitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Weeknight and Saturday availability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 - $250,000.00 FIRST year
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
We pride ourselves on fantastic customer service and top-notch craftsmanship. We hold numerous certifications in the industry, and we are proud to work with the best products from leading manufacturers. No matter what home improvement needs you have, Capital Construction Contracting Inc. is here to provide you with quality solutions.
Our mission is simple: to improve the lives of our customers by providing the highest quality building materials installed by highly skilled, professionally trained craftspersons with the highest level of customer service.
At Capital Construction Contracting Inc. we want to be known for standing behind quality work, treating our customers the right way, and providing fair, honest, and clear communication. We have continued to grow our business by continuing to satisfy our customers. We make it a priority to educate homeowners throughout the process- making them informed customers. We excel in listening to our clients first and then providing the most detailed estimates and workmanship in the industry today! Everything in our company revolves around one goal: jobs starting on time, ending on time, within the budget, and satisfied clients.
David Arrowsmith, the owner prides himself on running his company better than the competition. Striving to improve his business to better serve customers and help them to improve the quality and value of their homes. Our company also exist to better the lives of our employees through financial and personal growth opportunities and by managing a growing, stable, long-term company that affords opportunities for advancement.
354 Turnpike StreetCanton, MA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?