Capital Concrete & Masonry Solutions
134 Poole Blvd. St. Augustine, FL 32095
Capital Concrete and Masonry Solutions are currently seeking
Seasoned Superintendents for our Crystal Lagoon project’s on Florida's West Coast
Areas: Tampa, FL and Fort Myers, FL
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years Concrete and Masonry field experience.
- This is a hands-on outdoor position working primarily out in the field with the trades
- Experience performing concrete work
- Expert in forming, pouring and finishing concrete for small to large repairs.
- Able to design and build forms for form and pour work.
- Has experience overseeing the operation of concrete pumps and placing concrete.
- Identify, recognize and demonstrate safe usage of power tools and hand tools appropriate for the job.
- Recognize various materials used in carpentry and demonstrate a working knowledge of appropriate material handling techniques.
- Select and safely use appropriate equipment which may include (but not limited to) man lifts, booming forklifts, skid steer loader
- Demonstrates ability to cut, bend, install and tie rebar
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in the handling and application of Epoxy grouts.
- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
- Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, using handsaw, power saw, or woodworking machine.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screws.
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil, chalk line, etc.
- Bore, bolt, and or screw holes in masonry
- Performs layout for form work, anchor bolts, etc.
Experience must include but not limited to:
- Placing concrete
- Able to lead large concrete pours
- Ability to speak English, speaking Spanish is a plus
- Must have good communication and writing skills
- Quality control and punch list development
- Following direction of Project Managers
- Knowledge on reading and understanding project plans
- Daily supervision of trade workers
- Knowledge and use of laser level
- Experience and work history as a concrete supervisor.
- Follow work schedules and crew assignments.
- Inspects work areas to ensure job is being completed accurate and according to project plans.
- Evaluates staff/trades performance.
- Completes time sheets, accident reports, work orders and other company and client paperwork as required.
- Trains staff in related work assignments.
- Monitors inventories and requests supplies and equipment.
- Ensures work areas are properly maintained, clean and safe
- Update the Project Manager daily on progress and project site activities
- Ability to work outside in Florida temperatures (hot and cold weather)
- Working hands on with laborers to complete smaller project tasks
- Maintain Job-site cleanliness and Safety
- Ability to lift heavy objects 20 – 75lbs
- Reliable transportation to project site
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday (some Saturdays may be required)
Capital Concrete & Masonry Solutions, INc
Why Work Here?
We are looking someone who is ready to join a growing and energetic team that is constantly evolving and challenging each other.