PART TIME CNA/PCA Caregiver - LICENSED DRIVERS
Capitol City Nurses City is looking to hire part-time or full-time CNA / PCA / Caregiver to provide in-home healthcare services to our clients. We are a client-driven company with a goal to deliver the best care to our clients in the communities we serve. If you are purpose-driven and are currently a caregiver, or are interested in becoming a caregiver, we want to talk with you!
This position has great perks, including overtime opportunities, paid in-service training, referral and incentive bonuses, and employee recognition programs. If you're not certified or licensed yet, we provide free virtual Personal Care Aide (PCA) classes. If this sounds like the right full or part-time Personal Care Aide (PCA) opportunity for you, apply today!
Who we are:
- A home healthcare company with over 30 years of service
- The largest privately-owned home care company in the Mid-Atlantic
- Richmond Times Dispatch Top Work Place 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Eligible to work in the United States (we are not able to provide sponsorship)
- Criminal record check which meets hiring guidelines
- Two satisfactory professional references
- Valid PCA Certification or CNA License
- Reliable transportation
- Dependable and empathetic
WORK SCHEDULE FOR A CNA / PCA / CAREGIVER
With the flexible hours that we are offering, this Personal Care Aide (PCA) position can be full-time or part-time. Shifts include days, nights, and weekends. We are willing to work around YOUR schedule!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR HEALTHCARE TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this full-or part-time entry-level healthcare job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Location: 20170, 20171, 20172, 20190, 20191, 20192, 20194, 20195, 20196, 20198
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Capital City NursesHerndon, VA
HealthcareView All Capital City Nurses Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.