Capital City Nurses a Care Advantage company and the largest privately-owned home care company in the Mid-Atlantic, is seeking to hire a passionate Client Service Coordinator to properly match our caregivers' skills with the needs of our clients while accurately processing all documentation and following office protocols. This full-time, salaried position will work in our Chevy Chase, MD office. We offer a competitive salary plus a generous benefit packet which includes 3 medical options, dental, vision, paid short-term and long-term disability and paid life insurance, 15 days of paid vacation, and 10 paid company holidays. If you are an experienced and successful customer service agent looking to join an exceptional company with a mission to help those in need, apply today!
Capital City Nurses is a home care company that specializes in one-on-one quality personal care and companionship in the home, hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation center. We tailor make care plans that works for our clients whether transitioning from the hospital to home or companionship for a few hours a day.
A Day in the Life of a Client Service Coordinator
As a Client Service Coordinator, you will:
- Act as the point of contact for all clients and client family members once assigned as a client
- Effectively form relations with clients and caregivers, understand both the need and the skill preference of the client and appropriately matching them with caregivers who possess those skills and abilities
- Document all cases and updates via the Company's electronic medical records system
- Assist Credentialing Specialist with the upkeep of licenses and certificates
- Collaborate with on-call team to maintain consistence in messaging and support
- Work with payroll and billing on issues that arise with caregiver pay and/or client billing concerns
- Provide clarifications and disciplinary conversations with caregivers when actions do not match the Company's mission, vision and values or goes against the Company's policies
- Provide staffing support by helping with interviews, orientation and educational training
- Coordinate Coastal Home Care events (internal and community-facing)
- High School diploma
- At least one year working in a scheduling, office manager or medical role or two years in a customer service role
- Upbeat and energetic personality ready to help at a moment's notice
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- Ability to problem solve
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM? If you feel that you would be right for this Client Service Coordinator position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro