Capital City Management Group is currently hiring an entry level individual with an interest in customer relations, marketing & sales for the Sales & Promo Team Lead position. We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions are very easy to train for this entry level business development role.
We Specialize In Areas Of:
- customer renewal
- customer retention
- customer acquisition
- brand management
- public relations/ marketing
Capital City Management is a leader in the marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face brand experience and develop new business. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers. It is a priority for our team to acquire new business by providing the best customer service, professionalism, and maintaining quality customer relationships.
This is an entry level business development and sales position that involves learning entry level business development, sales, and customer service techniques to train and develop you into a successful Sales & Promo. Team Lead This job involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
This is an entry level position which means full training will be provided for all the responsibilities we would expect you to perform.
Responsibilities of the Sales Promotional Team Lead Include:
- Educating customers on our client’s service offerings.
- Increasing brand and service awareness, acquiring customers, and managing customer retention and service upgrades.
- Maintaining a positive and fun work environment.
Benefits of the Sales Promo Team Lead Include:
- Guaranteed Hourly pay with weekly bonuses and incentives!!
- Advancement opportunities - We're growing!
- One on one coaching from the best!
- Traveling and networking opportunities
- Paid Training
Awesome team building activities and outings!
This is a full-time, permanent position. Apply today! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume for consideration.