JOIN THE TEAM!!!!!!
Capital City Management is a direct marketing & sales firm looking to grow with new account administrators/reps for its Fortune 100 clients. Specializing in business mentor-ship, we are offering entry level account positions and cross-train individuals into management. We take pride in our ability to find, develop, and support top candidates for management who act with integrity and have a winning mind set willing to advance by their own merits.
What we offer:
· Full time schedule
· Entry level to Management Opportunities
· Competitive pay
· Advancement & growth opportunities within the first year
· Travel opportunities
· A constant learning environment
. Team support & leadership development
. Community outreach &engagement
At Capital City Management our sales and marketing strategies, coupled with our customer relations provide a superior experience for both our clients and customers. We do this by providing a more specialized, human touch to business that has been proven to be more successful than the more general mass techniques.
In this entry level role, the Entry Level Marketing Admin will use their experience and provided training in sales, marketing, public relations and customer relations paired with their superior organizational skills to assist the business development team in executing marketing strategies for a variety of key client accounts.
· Assist in the execution of marketing strategies for each client with lead generation and promotions
· Facilitate consumer to brand connections by interacting with consumers on-site to answer questions and explain client product/service features
· Assist in connecting customers as qualified leads to senior sales consultants
· Perform customer follow ups and ensure consumer satisfaction
· Assist the manager with any day to day administrative support as required
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this entry level opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
· Brand Promotions
· Client relations
· Public Relations/ Marketing
· Business Development
· Account Management
This is a full time entry level position. Entry Level Marketing Admin works directly with consumers and clients in the Shreveport area, so a great communication background is required. The intent is to move an individual into a management position, so a career oriented mentality is desired as well. Recommended traits of successful account managers:
· Strong work ethic
· Positive attitude
· Willingness to learn
· College degree or equivalent experience
· Outgoing personality
· Ability to build personal relationships
COME JOIN THE TEAM!!!!! PAID TRAINING!!
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ASAP!! OUR TEAM WILL GET WITH YOU WITHIN 24-48 HRS