Capital City Management Group is seeking top-notch, driven and goal oriented consultants with a proven record of sales success to join our team! Superior quality and value have always set us apart, but it's the personalized customer service at each stage of the purchase that gives us an edge.
Our successful history in this industry comes from developing a culture that rewards employees for hard work, perseverance, and integrity. We have high expectations for employee performance that produces positive business results.
** Individuals with a retail background excel quickly into management within our company**
Advantages of working for Capital City Management:
- Positive culture
- Weekly leadership sales training
- Chances to give back locally
- Weekly base pay
- Structured growth
- Team nights
- Professional development
Our consultants adhere to high standards and serve a critical role in representing our brand in each community. Typical duties performed include:
- Developing relationships with customers
- Maintaining quality customer service and leading buyers throughout the process
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Completing accurate and timely contract paperwork
- Exceptional work ethic
- BA/BS degree OR equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, and/or customer service (retail, restaurant, and/or hospitality)
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
***Any Proven Track Record of Sales Success***
For immediate consideration, apply today