COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!!!!
Capital City Management is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to help good businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving companies. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, then Capital City Management could be the place for you!
We are currently hiring for a Client Relationship Manager(s) to support our clients. This individual is responsible for developing customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty. By developing, nurturing and advocating for the clients needs, this person will ensure the successful relationship between Capital City Management and partners.
The Client Relationship Manager will partner with team members, vendors, and sales reps in cultivating these client relationships and identifying opportunities for growth. This role will be responsible for on-boarding, adoption and use of a particular Capital City Management product or service, and continuous client support throughout the cycle
- Responsible for managing customer communication and engagement during the customer life cycle
- Drive customer retention and revenue growth for an established customer base
- Build long-lasting partnerships with other departments (sales, delivery, operations, and leadership) to improve systems and processes.
- Think with a customer mindset first, and understand the motivations behind their buying decisions.
- Share customer feedback across functions and with the management team in a constructive manner in order to resolve customer challenges
- 3+ years working in Client Management or Management Experience
- Ability to build and maintain internal working relationships across multiple offices and thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience working in Digital Marketing or Sales is a plus
- Experience working in a CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Proactive mindset
- Positive attitude
- Polished public speaking and presentation skills -
- Focus on the 4 Rs: Responsiveness, Relationships, Results, & Revenue
- Communicate and think in a solutions oriented manner
- Enjoy collaborating with a team
ARE YOU READY TO BE A PART????