- Posted: 22 days ago
HVAC Service Manager
Capital City Heating and Cooling is an HVAC Heating and Cooling Company in Midlothian, VA with over 30 years experience. Capital City has its roots in the US Marine Corps, where the power of hard work and unwavering values was learned. Capital City has placed a major focus on treating its team members well. We know that every person who works here is imperative to our success.
We currently have an opening for HVAC Service Manager
Why work for Capital City?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance through AFLAC
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Six Paid Holidays
- Company Matched Simple IRA
- Uniform Allowance
- Tool Allowance
- Competitive Pay Scale
Pay: $62k - $72k base with incentive based on department performance
Job summary: To manage the service operations of the company. This includes overseeing the daily dispatching and efficiencies of the service technicians and department. Other duties include customer relations, reviewing all billing and warranty claims, interaction with the other managers in respect to their warranty and installation needs. Responsible for making sure that all service techs are properly trained. The Service Manager is expected to handle all aspects of the service department and to ensure its continued profitability and growth.
- 5 + years HVAC experience
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Familiarity with pricing, billing, and ability to understand financial reports
- Experience in building and managing positive, productive teams
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Proficiency with, or ability to learn scheduling software program(s) for the purpose of dispatching /project management
Capital City Heating and Cooling Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?