Microsoft Unified Endpoint Management Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Microsoft Endpoint Management Solution Architect will work to architect innovative and transformative solutions that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients anchored in the Microsoft ecosystem. Role Responsibilities include:
- Lead client discussions and solutions around Endpoint Management, Virtual Desktops, Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Security and Policy Management
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune/SCCM), Windows Virtual Desktop, Endpoint Security (Bitlocker, Defender, AIP, CASB), policy-based configuration management (Intune/GPO), and evergreen solutions with a focus on Service Channels
- Provide assessments, strategy, and roadmaps for customers looking to alter or improve their current Endpoint Management/Endpoint Security/VDI systems or practices · Provide expertise regarding migrations onto Endpoint Management solutions in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Service design, integration, implementation/transition, and lifecycle management including development of performance metrics spanning operations, experience, and business value
- Workplace services strategy, organization, and operations consultancy knowledge · Knowledge of ITSM; ITIL v4; Agile; DevOps; COBIT
- Leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (all sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities
- BA/BS degree or relevant technology business leadership experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Capital Axis SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are fast growing company seeking talented team players that bring unique ideas and approaches to our clients.
TechnologyView all jobs at Capital Axis Solutions