View full job details & apply at: www.caiu.org/employment (must apply through Capital Area IU employment portal to be considered)
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred.
- At least one (1) year experience as a secretary preferred.
- Proficient technical/data entry skills using all Microsoft Office Suite products, including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive matters.
- Customer service focused with a professional, rational demeanor working with all customers; at least one (1) year of customer service experience preferred.
- Detail oriented; able to effectively and accurately proofread and edit data including language and numbers.
- Dependable and punctual
To serve as the receptionist and administrative services secretary; duties include answering the phone, greeting visitors, and maintaining reception area in a manner that is professional, diplomatic,and complies with confidentiality requirements; provide support to the members of the administrative services team (Human Resources, Business, Communications); assist with the mail and copy operations of the Enola office; perform conference room secretary duties.