Route Delivery Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Job Summary & Key Focus
Our Delivery Services Associate is responsible for distributing our bakery products to our many foodservice customers efficiently and on-time every delivery day, per each customer’s requirements and expectations. The duties within this position may vary between routes, due to differing customer requirements and expectations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Embraces company Prime Directives and Statement of Values.
- Reviews routing map and route sheets.
- Checks load vs. invoices to ensure product count matches invoices.
- Loads our delivery vehicle in the order of deliveries to improve our efficiency.
- Inspects our delivery vehicle prior to departure, using our Vehicle Check Sheet; reports every issue to our Delivery Services Team Leader prior to departure.
- Follows routing map and delivers our products to customers, using our Route Notebook for each customer stop to assure that each customer’s delivery preferences are met.
- Picks up all empty trays at each customer stop; enters tray data into Tray Log.
- At the conclusion of the day’s route, refuels delivery vehicle, returns to Capistrano’s Bakery, and unloads empty trays in designated area.
- Inspects our delivery vehicle, using our Vehicle Check Sheet; reports every issue to our Delivery Services Team Leader.
- Returns all invoices, updated Inspection Log, gas receipts, and cash to the Accounting Team Leader for receipt and signature.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Education
Able to drive vehicles with standard (manual) and automatic transmission.
Possess a valid driver’s license and a clear MVR.
Three to five years previous delivery service experience.
Good understanding of the metropolitan area and able to navigate from maps and directions.
Must possess good customer-service skills, as well as good written, verbal and math skills.
A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Capistrano'ss BakeryWhy Work Here?
Great people to work with. Our Associates safety and health is our number one priority
2635 S 24th StreetPhoenix, AZ
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Capistrano'ss Bakery