A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Senior Splunk Developer (363658)
Location: Charlotte, NC
- The candidate's responsibilities will be to design architect implement solution for Operational Monitoring
- Operational Analytics using Splunk and other supporting tool Key technology and tools.
- Splunk Enterprise Splunk ITSI with core data management experience.
- Understanding of DWH ETL and Big Data Analytics tools Incident management tools like Pac2000 ServiceNow.
- Defining Operations Analytics solution for identifying application systems issue using machine data like logs alerts tickets identifying root cause and resolution.
- Defining the requirement to be solved formulating the cognitive approach to solve those problems gathering data to solve those problems and developing analyzing drawing conclusions giving the presentations
- Defining go to market strategy to promote the solution and drive the delivery implementation of the solution
- Architecting new database tables including building the code to extract and load the data elements as well as quality assurance
- Developing and managing data models in third and fourth normal form
- Developing algorithms on massive data sets and producing in depth analysis of models
- Good understanding of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques for unstructured content
- Design architecture for bringing in events from different software systems modules and components in order to develop analytics solutions dashboards on it Technical and Professional Experience
- Design build test and deployment efforts utilizing various tools and