A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: Data Quality Governance/Data Quality Expert Lead
Position: Full time
- Capgemini is seeking a highly motivated Principal Data Governance Specialist to join our Data & Analytics team.
- You will lead the development and implementation of the enterprise's data quality program. This includes processes, procedures, and standards necessary to ensure high quality data are developed, supported, and delivered by the Data and Analytics division.
- Development Initiatives to Improve Data Quality:
- Develop and implement a data quality issue management program across the enterprise including the socialization and operationalization of the program
- Working with key stakeholders, ensure the entire population of data quality issues has been compiled and that they are appropriately prioritized and assigned for ownership
- Take accountability for setting documentation and enforcement policies and procedures that track and ensure high data quality is created and management in alignment with business needs.
- Develop profiling and data quality rules execution capabilities. Deploy these rules across the enterprise.
- Lead the creation of defining metrics and KPIs as part of a Data Quality Scorecard.
- Provide Strategic Thought Leadership into the Development and Implementation the Enterprise's Data Governance Strategy
- Provide strategic thought leadership to define, improve and execute the data governance vision, mission, strategy and charter.
- Take accountability for ensuring compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies.
- Forge strong business and stakeholder partnerships to ensure widespread adoption of the data governance strategy across the enterprise.
- Align tactical initiatives to the data governance strategy across projects and programs.
- Drive Operationalizing Data Governance and Management in the Enterprise:
- Develop and implement standards for cataloging data assets in support of a wide variety of use-cases.
- Lead the data quality streams of work for the data catalog including the catalog of rules, refinement of definitions, storage of data quality results, etc.
- Manage the creation of best practices and policies concerning reference and master data management, metadata management, data stewardship, data privacy and security.
- Lead the design, build, and execution of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise.
- Actively contribute with a broad-range of stakeholders as part of the Executive Data Governance Steering Group and Data Governance Council.
- Hiring Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience with Data Governance and Catalog Solutions, Master Data Management Solutions and/or Data Management / Programming Languages
- Hiring Preferences
- Experience in the Healthcare domain
- Experience with Data Governance and Data Quality Solutions, e.g., ASG, Collibra, Ataccama, IDQ, DataFlux, Reltio
- Effective Communication: Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Team and customer-service oriented, flexible and adaptable with proven ability to solve problems in a collaborative and timely manner
- Ability to build strong partnerships with stakeholders with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.