We are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst with experience in Incident Response, Forensics (specifically EnCase) to investigate ethics and/or security-related incidents. This is a remote position.
***** The is a full time permanent REMOTE role ******
- Conduct advanced triage/analysis for security events andtriggered alerts and initiate security incident documentation for management ofsuspected incidents.
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessfulintrusion attempts and compromises through both escalated security event dataand incident analysis reports.
- Conduct research and evaluation of technical andall-source cyber intelligence to develop in-depth analysis and assessments ofthreats to Client's information systems and infrastructure. This will includeinteraction across a broad range of Client, service provider, and partnershiprelationships, working closely with other technical and incident managementpersonnel to develop a fuller understanding of the intent, objectives andactivity of cyber threat actors.
- Collaborate with other security analysts to augmentthreat detection and analysis capabilities.
- Collaborate with security specialists regarding theeffective operationalization of key security capabilities to assist with orlead the implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Continue to develop and document improved analysismethodologies and procedures, supporting the maturation of the company'sincident response and threat intelligence capabilities.
- Create Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) for integrationinto Client's SIEM and other security tools
- Conduct digital forensics and root cause analysis efforts
- Deploy and monitor Client's SIEM-based real time incidentresponse capabilities
- Conduct volatile data acquisition and analyze forensicartifacts
- Develop recommendations for security enhancements
- Support threat intelligence generation
- Author and edit technical reports and presentations asnecessary
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: CIS LEID DEL
Title: Cyber Security Analyst - CIRT/Forensics/Escalations
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 045027