Capgemini Consulting (CC) is the autonomous global strategy and transformation consulting Business Unit of the Capgemini Group. As a leader in business transformation, Capgemini Consulting has a collaborative approach to designing and implementing transformation programs. Comprised of more than 4,000 consultants in over 30 countries, our global network of strategy and transformation experts partner with C-suite Executives to develop and implement effective strategies to address critical business issues.
Capgemini Consulting North America (CC NA) operates as an independent national practice with approximately 240 consultants. Our size and strong growth ambition couple to give us a pure entrepreneurial spirit. With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Consulting offers:
- Management consulting focus on strategy, development and execution
- A community of bright, highly-motivated professionals
- An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have a marked impact in developing and growing the community
- A fun, team-oriented, go-getting environment with a focus on working in and supporting the communities where we live
- The opportunity for you to own your career and actively participate in your professional development
Capgemini Consulting serves industries such as: Consumer Products, Distribution, Financial Services, High Tech, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, and Retail. We deliver sector-focused solutions across the following capability areas: Corporate Strategy, Business Model Transformation, Operational Excellence, and Digital Customer Experience. All of our work is supported by the concept of Digital Transformation.
Hub office locations are Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, New York and South San Francisco. Please visit our website at: www.capgemini-consulting.com
Our growth ambition and collaborative approach to work with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team immediately. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice allows you to create a name for yourself, shine early on and have a significant impact on our clients and on our company.
Scope & Responsibilities
A Senior Consultant at Capgemini Consulting will focus on the analysis, design and development of solutions for clients in a team environment. He/she will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of solutions using established processes and methodologies. He/she will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value added services and work products by using individual knowledge and insights. He/she will maintain a focus on detail to ensure deliverables are of the highest caliber, while maintaining an understanding of the big picture. Work will be performed under direct supervision to complete assigned tasks using already established procedures and best practices.
In this position, you will be challenged on an assortment of projects across our market units, providing you depth and breadth of knowledge and experience.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to drive deliverable development and execute strategies
- Research, aggregate and analyze data; synthesize large quantities of information; extract meaningful insights and make recommendations
- Assess clients' problems critically, structure analyses, apply analytical frameworks, and conceptualize strategy development
- Lead small workstream(s) independently and offer guidance to peers and junior consultants
- Support internal practice development and business development activities for senior management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
The candidate must possess:
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight and the ability to influence to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mind-set.
Additional requirements include:
- At least 3-5 years total of relevant work experience in a business-related and/ or consulting role
- Undergraduate degree required
- Industry, Academic or Consulting experience in any of our focus industries such as Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, High Tech,
Manufacturing, Consumer Products or Retail, Financial Service
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at an executive level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Highly-structured and conceptual mind-set, coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills within a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Visio and Access are pluses)
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
About Your Career