Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Agile Business Analyst to join our team in Kansas City, to support our government clients.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients
As an Business Analyst, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with stakeholder and client business customers to support their Government Product Owner roles in large-scale Agile programs
- Interacting and guide management-level client stakeholders through the Agile Development Process
- Liaise with functional leads to determine progress against project milestones
- Support the development of detailed user requirements, user stories, and test scenarios
- Develop process maps and business process procedure documentation
- Analyze data and draw conclusions from the data as it relates to business processes
- Translate business drivers into requirements
- Translate requirements into actionable tasks
- Communicate with business and technical staff
- Present conceptual representations of processes and flows and 'business as usual' activities as trackable milestones
- Track and manage use cases, user stories and/or requirements from cradle to grave
- Support UAT and provide post-implementation follow up support to stakeholders
- Familiar with
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Information Systems, Information Technology, Business, or Management)
- 2-5 Years’ experience working on systems implementation projects, additional 4 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience interacting and guiding management-level client stakeholders through the Agile Development Process
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working in a Business Analysis and Product Owner Support capacity in Agile Projects and throughout the