Join a Great Team with Strong Salary and Benefits. Eagle Health has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the DOD, DOJ, USAID, and DHA community and are seeking skilled professionals to take us even further. So if you are looking to make a move and are a motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, take a look at Eagle Health... We have your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Site: Washington, DC (Downtown, NW)
Business and Human Resources Service Delivery: Provide day-to-day technical and administrative services to assist in the renegotiation of the OJP Collective Bargaining Agreement. Administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, setting up rooms and notetaking will be required. In addition to the administrative tasks, contractor will perform technical and analytical tasks and work with a team of employee/labor relations staff including support of the collective bargaining agreement negotiations.
§ Maintain calendars, schedule appointments, meeting rooms and conferences.
§ Copying, scanning, printing, and compiling documents for staff preparing for negotiation meetings.
§ Preparation, formatting, publishing numerous documents in MS Word and Adobe using standard business formatting, indexing and linking within documents.
§ Setting up virtual meetings, recording WebEx sessions, managing Web live sessions, and maintaining an inventory of sessions for archival purposes.
§ The desired education level is a high school diploma or higher.
§ A minimum of five years of experience working in a federal or private sector human resources environment.
§ Alternatively, incumbent must have a high school diploma with ten years of experience in an office setting.
§ All candidates should possess:
• Strong MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, and Cisco WebEx, as well as scanning skills;
• Proficient analytical and writing skills;
• The ability to work with customers/clients;
• Oral communication skills to, at times, provide advice to program and project leaders (i.e. HR Director, COR) on status of various assignments);
• The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of OJP personnel; and
• The ability to ensure confidentiality of employee and contractor information and adhere to appropriate procedures for safeguarding sensitive personnel document/files and protects PII and PHI records from unauthorized use and mishandling.