Registered Nurse (PRN)
Cape Fox Shared Services Durham, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Concentric Methods is seeking a Registered Nurse (PRN) to join our team in Triangle Park, NC in support of the NIH.
- Perform assessments and collects medical histories and physicals.
- Monitor and track vital signs.
- Monitor patient progress and identifies changes in status.
- Coordinate healthcare needs and make referrals to medical specialists.
- Evaluate concepts and procedures for program effectiveness.
- Organize and provide any education needs for NIEHS research participants.
- Organize and provide nursing care based on protocol requirements to varying patient populations including blood draws, EKG, point of care testing, medication administration, and other nursing tasks.
- Act as a nursing resource in providing support for research team members.
- Assist and lend support to research participants.
- Troubleshoot and communicate problems that may arise during studies. Document and file any adverse event reports and perform follow ups on problems accordingly.
- Provide various core functions in supporting the clinic’s operation including assisting with medical supply ordering, medical equipment maintenance, lien and food/snack ordering sheets.
- Organize nursing implementation meetings, formulate electronic research nursing checklist, assist and contribute to the design and flow of study visits pertaining to nursing for research protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing.
- Active North Carolina State Nursing License.
- Five (5) years of nursing experience with CPR certification. Experience in clinical research setting with protocols and clinical trials. Strong diagnostic and clinical skills.
- Basic Life Support training.
- Interest/Experience in: Neurology, Psychiatry, Addiction, Research, Clinical Research setting, treatment experience.
- Ideal to have experience with blood draws (Phlebotomy skills) and immunizations.
- Flexible schedule position with possible weekend and evening work.
Cape Fox Shared ServicesWhy Work Here?
Fantastic opportunity to work for an incredible company, 401k with 100% match, day one ownership! Awesome leaders, culture, and team!
Cape Fox is a growing Alaska Native Corporation. Our employees provide critical support to our military and other federal agencies. We understand that our talented and dedicated professionals are why our customers want to team with Cape Fox and its subsidiaries. In addition to a welcoming culture, positive work environment and rewarding opportunities, we offer great benefits and competitive compensation.