Join a Great Team with Strong Salary and Benefits. Eagle Health has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the DOD, DOJ, USAID, and DHA community and are seeking skilled professionals to take us even further. So if you are looking to make a move and are a motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, take a look at Eagle Health... We have your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Site: Washington, DC (Downtown, NW)
Provide technical advisory and program support on performance management and program administration. Develop and implement performance management policy, program and automation services. Manage annual performance management cycles and provide advice and training services. Provide operational support, advice, and guidance to implement a new performance management system and updating OJP’s performance management policy, conducting training for managers and employees, and working through all aspects of the performance management lifecycle. Support performance management and awards programs, providing advice and guidance for improving performance and managing performance improvement plans.
- Provide operational support, advice, and guidance to OA/HRD’s team effort to implement a new performance management system by updating OJP’s performance management policy, conducting training for managers and employees, and working through all aspects of the performance management lifecycle.
- Analyze information, provide recommendations, and advise managers on Performance Management and Employee Recognition programs.
- Prepare performance management and employee award documentation and reports and present findings.
- Calculate annual awards bonus pools and individual awards for performance recognition.
- Work with customers to provide hands-on performance management support and prepare and present related training.
- Support OA/HRD’s performance management and awards programs, providing advice and guidance for improving performance and managing performance improvement plans.
- Draft written employee notifications to include, counseling memoranda, letters of reprimand, suspension and termination, and ensure such documents are within regulatory compliance and are legally sufficient.
- Work within OJP’s new automated performance management system to manage workflows, role assignments, data integrity, timelines for performance appraisal cycles, plan for new year plans, produce reports for close-out processes, and migrate data from system in preparation for upload process to OPM’s eOPF.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in Federal Human Resources, analyzing and recommending solutions regarding human resources laws, regulations, policies, and/or procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in applying performance management concepts, principles, and practices related to planning, monitoring, rating, and rewarding employee performance.
- Demonstrated experience in applying human resources concepts, principles, policies and regulations, in the areas of employee relations and performance management providing guidance to supervisors and managers to address appropriate courses of action related to misconduct, informal/formal discipline, adverse actions, unacceptable performance, and performance assistance/improvement plans.
- Demonstrated experience in providing expert/authoritative advice and guidance to address a wide range of employee relations conduct and performance management issues.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze varied Federal documents including law, regulation, policy and standards to ensure that a well-regulated performance management program is maintained.
- Ability to research and analyze problems to develop solutions based on findings by presenting ideas and options to persuade audience to accept a certain course of action.
- Experience advising supervisors on Performance Management matters and assisting them with writing performance standards;
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of automated human resources systems, reporting and the use of Microsoft Excel in calculating performance award pools, bonus pools, and reports.
- Experience providing supervisory training on Performance Management and Awards, preparing reports, and processing personnel actions.
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.
Cape Fox Shared Services
Why Work Here?Cape Fox is a growing Alaska Native Corporation. Our employees provide critical support to our military and other federal agencies. We understand that our talented and dedicated professionals are why our customers want to team with Cape Fox and its subsidiaries. In addition to a welcoming culture, positive work environment and rewarding opportunities, we offer great benefits and competitive compensation.
Fantastic opportunity to work for an incredible company, 401k with 100% match, day one ownership! Awesome leaders, culture, and team!