Cape Fox Shared Services Bethesda, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Concentric Methods is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join our team in Bethesda, MD in support of the NIH.
- Collaborate with staff in the Psychiatry Consultation Liaison Service and other research teams from NIMH and other Institutes on incoming neurodevelopmental and neuropsychological assessments from Clinical Center inpatient studies.
- Utilize structured instruments and assessments to perform diagnostic assessments.
- Provide specific autism and neurodevelopmental disorder assessment measures; work with very impaired populations that are assessed for behavioral phenotyping.
- Perform screening evaluations of potential research subjects using structured and semi-structured testing methods.
- Pilot and administer psychological and neuropsychological tests for research studies.
- Work with staff on data collection, entry and analyses of behavioral phenotypic data from a variety of studies, including those in several Branches of the NIMH and other NIH Institutes, including NICHD and NHGRI. This will include providing consultation to multidisciplinary research teams regarding study findings for incorporation into research manuscripts and presentation.
- Contribute scientific proposals regarding potential studies and analyses of data as an author to peer-reviewed manuscripts regarding study findings.
- Develop and maintain research protocol records.
- Provide consultation regarding study design and analysis and use of psychological instruments.
- Provide teaching and training and other presentations to various groups within NIH and to outside community stakeholders regarding conditions being studied and research findings.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. Valid State license as a Psychologist. Three (3) years of specialized experience plus a Master’s degree is equivalent to a Ph.D. Five (5) years of specialized experience plus a BA/BS degree is equivalent to a Ph.D.
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience.
- Full clinical credentials.
- Familiarity with clinical research and neuropsychological testing.
- Knowledge of computer database systems and understanding of neuropsychiatric disorders and research design.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.
Cape Fox Shared ServicesWhy Work Here?
Fantastic opportunity to work for an incredible company, 401k with 100% match, day one ownership! Awesome leaders, culture, and team!
Cape Fox is a growing Alaska Native Corporation. Our employees provide critical support to our military and other federal agencies. We understand that our talented and dedicated professionals are why our customers want to team with Cape Fox and its subsidiaries. In addition to a welcoming culture, positive work environment and rewarding opportunities, we offer great benefits and competitive compensation.
HealthcareView all jobs at Cape Fox Shared Services