Cross Trained Agent
West Lebanon, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cross-trained agents must, after completion of training, be willing and able to work Ticket, Operations and Ramp Agent positions at their assigned station.
• Check in passengers and baggage using Cape Air’s passenger service system
• Make passenger reservations and rebook flights
• Make boarding announcements
• Provide extra assistance to passengers with special needs
• Assist the main Cape Air Reservations Department by handling remote reservations calls, if applicable to station
• Share information with pilots/ramp/operations using radio communications
• Organize ticket and cash reports
• Handle delayed or missing baggage and process claims
• Assure compliance with FAA and airport security procedures
• Meet and marshal aircraft
• Fueling Cape Air aircraft, if applicable to station operations
• Load and unload passengers and their baggage
• Escort passengers out to the aircraft
• Additional duties as assigned
• Airline work experience preferred
• Airline reservation system experience preferred
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
• If location requires any type of driving such as baggage delivery, fueling, etc., applicant must hold and maintain a driver’s license valid in that location
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Basic computer skills required
• Excellent communication and excellent customer service skills required
• Ability to interact effectively with others
• Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
• Flexibility of schedule is a must
• This position will often require working nights, weekends and holidays
• Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
AddressWest Lebanon, NH
03784 USAView all jobs at Cape Air
Get fresh Transportation Ticket Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.