- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cape Air’s A&P Mechanics work independently or as a team member performing inspections, repairs and preventative maintenance on company aircraft.
- Familiar with the policies and procedures contained in company manuals, submits changes as appropriate to eliminate conflicts and/or enhance operational effectiveness
- Comply with 14 CFR (as applicable), manufacturer’s specifications, company policies and procedures, as well as other methods accepted by the FAA, when accomplishing maintenance
- Assist with completion of shift turnover reports in accordance with company procedures
- Participate in shift meetings and briefings as required
- Update aircraft fleet status information for Company aircraft as directed
- Conduct on-the-job training as assigned by the Base-Manager/Supervisor
- Properly executes maintenance work records
- Maintain the maintenance work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Adhere to material handling and control procedures specified in company manuals and by the equipment manufacturers
- Responsible to open and/or close facility
- Perform aircraft run-ups and taxis
- Perform road trips to repair aircraft at stations other than the maintenance base
- Clean aircraft after completing maintenance
- Additional duties as assigned
Current A&P certificate required
Must meet the recent experience requirements as stated in 14 CFR 65.83
Minimum two years professional aircraft maintenance work experience preferred
Must have basic mechanical skills
Must own basic set of aircraft maintenance tools
- Must take instruction and guidance well
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations and also as an individual
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to perform moderately strenuous physical tasks which include bending, stooping, kneeling and working overhead for long periods of time
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must exhibit knowledge of Cape Air and embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
- Please note that this is a safety sensitive position which requires CHRC clearance and DATP enrollment in accordance with the FAA Code of Federal Regulations
TravelView all jobs at Cape Air
Get fresh A&P Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.