Cap Swag.Com Operates a retail brick and mortar business as well as a thriving online business. The Graphic Design and Warehouse Manager position includes
Design and Product Development
- Work closely with the owner on the development of original products including packaging and the development of new and exciting products to bring to market.
- work on retail and display graphics for the retail store's work on safety and procedural documentation for production and retail stores.
- work on special projects including packaging and customer experience driven marketing materials
- Receiving and data entry
- Pulling, Picking and filling orders from stock
- Shipping and receiving online orders
- Shipping and receiving store transfers
- Organizing and maintaining warehouse grid system
- organizing all materials for retail and online shipments
- maintaining a clean and safe warehouse environment.
- maintain an accurate stock to system shrink count
- time management is a necessity
- heavy lifting is assumed in a warehouse environment
We operate with a start-up mentality please which means maximizing our time and putting on many hats. In order for you to be successful in a position, you'll need to work hard and smart and bring some of the following things to the table.
- Positive goal-oriented and a self-starting mentality
- creative solutions to problems
- data entry skills a very big plus
- a general comfort around technology
- very fine attention to detail
If your looking for challenging positions with a huge opportunity for growth, look no further Cap Swag operates a number of brick and mortar locations in addition to a thriving online business and a thriving customer product production business. We are a young company with the energy and work ethic needed to push the envelope. If your ready to start your next career look no further click that apply button and bring your A-game!
While we always loved the sports licensed apparel business, we began to set our sights on a new avenue. That opportunity was the business of custom apparel. And so, with no prior knowledge, we purchased our first single head, 15 needle, embroidery machine (we call it Ol' Reliable) and entered the business of headwear embroidery. For months, we experimented with custom embroidered hats. We spent countless hours testing and refining our process until we had successfully mastered hat embroidery, jacket embroidery, t-shirt embroidery, polo shirt embroidery, backpack embroidery and even more countless forms of custom embroidery.
Thanks to the effort and perseverance of our amazing staff, we have expanded our custom business to include custom t-shirt printing, direct to garment printer, heat transfer vinyl, cut and sew, applique and much more.
Cap Swag is all about pushing boundaries and surpassing expectations. What started as a 300 square foot hat shop, turned into a multi-location custom apparel and sports licensed business that is also heavily involved in social media and content production.