Amazon Product Management Specialist - Full Time
Canyonwall is a fast growing e-commerce consulting company in Utah. We seek a detail oriented person be part of our Product Management Team.
The Product Listing Specialist job included managing the listing of items on Amazon and managment of inventory levels at Amazon to maximize sales for our clients. We need a responsible individual who can learn about and manage sales forecasting, review inventory performance, perform long term storage analysis, manage overstock/distressed items, create and communicate orders, & PO creation.
This individual needs to work well in a team environment and see projects through to completion on schedule. Needs extreme attention to detail.
Qualifications and Skills
- Intermediate understanding of Excel; beginners will not be successful
- Attention to detail with ability to analyze information quickly
- Strong communication skills with mastery of written and spoken English is required
- Self-driven and organized with proactive mindset
- Ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally within Canyonwall teams
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level change
- Ability to quickly pick up various software systems and data analysis tools
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics
The successful candidate will be smart, organized, and able to drive results without being micromanaged.
Candidates must live within commuting distance of Springville Utah.
Canyonwall, LLCSpringville, UT
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.