Account Health Specialist - Full Time
- Posted: over a month ago
Account Health Specialist
Canyonwall is a Utah based e-commerce consulting company focused on developing Amazon accounts for clients. We need a dynamic, organized, project oriented, analytical and attention to detail person to be part of our account health team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for utilizing technology and research skills to assist partner companies with Amazon case management and resolution, and to ensure brand is compliant with Amazon policies, regulations, and standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Case Management (update/follow-up on open cases with various Amazon system issues)
- Organize and keep good record of all working tasks
- Maintain data integrity of reports systems internally
- Communicate with staff and clients to collect information and work towards case resolution
- Communicate with clients to evaluate, report, and resolve compliance issues related to Amazon, supplier policy violations, intellectual property violation and inauthentic inventory
- Implement best practices and procedures, identifying areas of improvement
- Analyze policy trends and work with other members of internal teams to support client needs
- Execute daily, weekly & monthly action plans that increase companies account health results
- Present a unified enforcement experience to clients
The Potential Applicant must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong understanding of using the internet with ability to learn Amazon management systems
- Intermediate understanding of Excel
- Strong understanding on written and spoken English
- Attention to detail, the ability to analyze information quickly, and communicate professionally
- Self-driven, organized, and have a proactive mindset
- Proven ability to quickly adapt, flexible and able to go with the flow
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level change, with the need to learn new software and tools
- Ability to face the prospect of new challenges, utilize resources to resolve the issues and feel personally satisfied when a problem is resolved
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics
- Is initiative, reliable, organized, and able to drive results without being micro-managed.
- Ability to work independently and in team setting
Candidates must live within commuting distance of Springville Utah as this is an in-office position.
Benefits at Canyonwall
- Paid time off and unpaid time off
- Paid holidays
- Awesome work environment – modern and comfortable
- Competitive pay
- Company funded health compensated program that gives employees control of health, dental, and vision spends
Hiring Process – what to expect
- Phone or video interview with a manager or owner of Canyonwall
- Onsite interview with department leaders
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?