- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Award-winning Texas Hill-country Resort is seeking a successful, dynamic, experienced, motivated, and results driven individual with a proven track record in facilities services management. Experience with full-service hotels and parks is desired. Requirements include 10+ years of operations experience, certifications preferred.
This position will oversee all maintenance, landscaping, housekeeping and park related operations and departmental personnel. Responsibilities include emergency repairs, preventative maintenance and preserving the condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning. The candidate will have a solid understanding of plumbing, electrical and AC systems as well as carpentry and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting, and other duties as set forth.
This position requires a high level of leadership and professionalism, excellent organization & planning skills, multi-tasking capabilities, detail orientation, and superior communications skills. Additional duties and responsibilities may apply. The motivational leader will insure that the company exceeds all operational standards and continues to develop a culture of superior guest service with a proven history of success in driving revenue and controlling expense.
COMPENSATION: Negotiable plus bonus, incentives and executive benefits.
- Scheduling emergency repairs, preventative maintenance, custodial, safety, security, construction, and/or grounds maintenance.
- Plans and implements capital renewal and replacement projects for the facility and develops and implements operating policies and procedures.
- Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments.
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations and capital plan.
- Direct and oversee employees and service contractors.
- Plan and coordinate any installations (plumbing, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- financial and non-financial records.
- Perform analysis and forecasting
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as facilities services manager, maintenance manager or relevant position.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities services management best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability for responsibilities, guest service, and professional behavior through personal work ethic, teamwork, and effective communication skills.
- Ensures all equipment and supplies required for departmental services are available and maintained in optimum operational status.
- Participates in the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures within the Department to ensure the provision of safe and effective services.
- Required H.S. Diploma or GED, preferred Bachelor's Degree or certification, with supervisory experience in hospitality, facilities, healthcare, business management, or another related capacity.
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must be PC and Windows literate.
- Prefer experience in Resort, RV and alternate lodging
DISCLAIMER: The above is intended to describe the general contents of, and requirements for, the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Canyon of the Eagles Resort
Get fresh Resort Chief Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.