Canyon Bicycles is looking for an experienced executive assistant and office manager (EAOM)who is dynamic, passionate about achievement, and draws energy from working hard and doing a spectacular job.
The individual will bring his or her organizational prowess, expert attention to detail, service orientation and highly motivated drive to provide high quality administration and clerical assistance primarily to the President and VP of Finance and Operations as well as the organization’s other leadership roles as needed.
Additionally, the Executive Assistant and Office Manager will provide critical administrative support to assist with marketing, event logistics, data entry, and sponsors. The EAOM should be an expert communicator over email, phone and video calls, and remain flexible to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, results-oriented atmosphere. The EAOM will report to the President and VP of Finance and Operations. The position is virtual due to COVID-19, but will require travel to Carlsbad CA, once a month, and initially will require a two week training period in person in Carlsbad.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
• Manage scheduling, calendars, meetings, calls, and travel arrangements for leadership
• Schedule and manage meetings, calls, and calendar for and groups
• Prepare agendas, memos, letters, invoices, spreadsheets and presentations utilizing brand and style guidelines • Triage phone calls, emails, and other submissions, manage high level customer issues directed to Presidents email box, as well as inquiries that come from repeat customers, escalated customers, career inquiries, and more
• Plan and manage logistics for board meetings, company meetings and functions, and support where needed on company sponsored events
• Maintain records and files of current and past projects, operations, and decisions
• Order and manage office supplies, liaise with building management
• Financial assistance with filing documentation, and tracking and processing expenses and reimbursements for President and VP of Finance and Operations
• Assist with projects and perform other duties and functions as requested
• Bachelor’s degree preferred • 5-7 years of related experience • Strong written and verbal communication skills • Strong calendar management skills • Strong computer and skills with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Drive, Dropbox • A/V expertise • Knowledge of office management systems and procedures • Ability to anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of the President and VP of Ops and Finance • Responsible, trustworthy and conscientious, with outstanding organizational skills and strong attention to detail • Proven time management skills and ability to meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize work in a fast paced environment • Excellent follow through • Gracious professionalism, service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills and judgment • Ambitious, self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently, willingness to do whatever it takes, and proven ability to succeed • Results oriented with the ability to take charge when needed • Ability and willingness to be flexible, adapt, and “wear many hats” •
Why Work Here?Canyon is a world leading manufacturer of road, mountain, triathlon, urban and fitness bikes. Our direct to consumer business model sets us apart from our competitors. We prioritize delivering the very best in quality and service at all times. Constantly exploring new paths enables us to stay ahead of the game and drives us forward. Now, more than ever, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who are prepared to help us shape the future of riding.
Inspirational team leadership, great work environment, disruptor business model, EXCELLENT benefits, discounts on bike and related products