Canyon Market Deli Staff Member, Full and Part time positions
Canyon Market is a full-service natural foods grocery in Glen Park. A deli staff member participates in the daily operations of the deli counter offering superior customer service, recipe consistency, presentation and cleanliness.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- A natural passion for customer service
- A zeal for quality food
- An organizational delight that helps others work smoothly in close quarters
- Exemplary focus on cleanliness and sanitation
- Consistent food production and customer service
- Serving customers quickly and efficiently
- Handcrafting fresh sandwiches with attention to detail and care
- Working in harmony with a busy and super fun team!
About Our Team
- You’ll join a team of outstanding food enthusiasts who pride themselves on delivering delicious hand crafted food and amazing service.
- Our company works hard to ensure the success of staff members.
- We appreciate hard work and hand work, and promote our wholesome products with zeal.
- Our team includes some of the most talented bakers, buyers, butchers, cooks and service people in the natural and specialty foods sector
- Competitive salaries
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health and dental insurance
- Vacation, 401(k)
- Store discount 20%
- Easy commute, one block from Glen Park BART
- Flexible schedules within the demands of the department
Continuously carrying of loads less than 15 lbs.; intermittent standing, walking, bending, reaching, sitting and carrying loads between 15-50 lbs. Exposure to flour dust, machinery, hot ovens, cold walk-ins.
About Canyon Market
Founded in 2006 by food veterans Janet and Richard Tarlov, who manage the store, Canyon Market serves the shoppers of Glen Park and beyond. We focus on fresh, all-natural home-made prepared foods and bread, while offering a full selection of groceries, produce, meat and seafood, beer and wine. Our 100 employees work as a big, extended family to delight our customers, grow the company, and add something special to our community. See our Instagram, Facebook and Web site.