Assistant Store Manager
- $70,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Canyon Market is now hiring an Assistant Store Manager who plays a vital role in supporting the store manager in motivating and inspiring all staff members. The assistant manager is responsible for carrying out the goals of the company through positive and effective communication with staff as well as efficient operation of the store. The assistant store manager is also responsible for participating in the management of daily operations of the store including staff leadership, problem-solving, exceptional customer service, and quality control. A specific focus of this job is supporting the fresh foods departments (kitchen, chef case, deli, bakery and bread). Facilities management, administrative tasks, security and safety are other critical categories of management.
What you will bring to the team:
· A demonstrated ability to work in a physically demanding job that relies on teamwork to get the job done.
· Good time-management skills that allow you to work unsupervised for stretches of time.
· Enthusiasm for assisting customers in their quest for quality, healthy ingredients.
About our team:
· You will join a team of outstanding stockers, buyers and merchandisers who serve our appreciative and curious customers.
· Canyon appreciates hard work, and hand work. We promote our wholesome products with zeal.
· Our store team includes talented cooks, butchers, signmakers, sandwich makers, produce clerks and others who are the best service people in the natural foods industry.
About Canyon Market:
Founded in 2006 by food veterans Janet and Richard Tarlov, who manage the store, Canyon Market serves the shoppers of Glen Park and beyond. We focus on fresh, all-natural home-made prepared foods and bread, while offering a full selection of groceries, produce, meat and seafood, beer and wine. Our employees work as a big, extended family to delight our customers, grow the company, and add something special to our community. See our Instagram, Facebook and Website.
You’ll join a team of outstanding staff members serving an appreciative customer base!
Founded in 2006 by food veterans Janet and Richard Tarlov, Canyon Market serves the shoppers of Glen Park and the greater Bay Area. We focus on fresh, all-natural home-made prepared foods and bread, while offering a full selection of groceries, produce, meat and seafood, personal care, cheese, coffee, beer and wine. Our 100 employees work as a big, happy, extended family to delight our customers, grow the company, and add something special to our community. See our Instagram, Facebook and Web site.
2815 Diamond StreetSan Francisco, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.