We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist. We offer tuition for schooling to become a licensed Technician.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
We offer a generous Paid Time Off plan for our full time employees. We also offer highly competitive compensation rates plus health, dental and vision insurance. Compensation is dependent on experience.
Red Rock Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/Minority.