Canyon Home Care & Hospice is looking to fill a position for Full Time Community Liaison.
The Community Liaison is an integral part of the marketing team. Responsibilities of the Community Liaison include:
- Works with all possible referral sources to educate them on home health care and hospice services.
- Works in conjunction with all staff to ensure a team approach to marketing is used.
- Responsible for the implementation of market business development initiatives which support the achievement of growth objectives and strategies of the pharmacy program.
- Responsible for establishing regional referral relationships and partnership opportunities with major regional referral sources.
- Adds creativity ideas to continue to develop a cutting-edge marketing plan.
- Must be flexible to accommodate schedule changes.
- May require travel up to 90% of the time.
- May also require work after normal business hours to accommodate referrals and client needs.
- Completes reports as requested.
- Candidate must have strong oral and written communication; organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must be detail and goal-oriented individuals and possess the ability to work independently and also collaborate with various healthcare representatives and agencies.
- Candidate must communicate well with doctors, nurses and other healthcare personnel and agencies.
- Candidate must understand various medical conditions and terminology.
- Candidate must understand basic technology including the use of tablets and computer applications.
- Candidate must have past health care marketing experience.
We offer a generous Paid Time Off plan for our Full-Time employees. We also offer highly competitive compensation rates plus Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental and Life Insurance.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/Minority
Canyon Home Care & Hospice, LLC