An Admission Nurse is primarily responsible for performing the admission visit for all patients referred to service. The Admit nurse must have a good understanding of the OASIS C program, and have good assessment skills that enable them to recognize the need for other disciplines that may be necessary on a case and not yet ordered by the physician. They must possess excellent communication and organizational skills
We offer flexible scheduling and a generous Paid Time Off plan for our full-time employees. We also offer highly competitive compensation rates plus health, dental and vision insurance.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/Minority
• Candidate must aspire to provide the highest quality patient care.
• Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
• Candidate must have strong oral and written communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Candidate must communicate well with doctors, nurses and other healthcare personnel and agencies.
• Candidate must be detail and goal-oriented individuals.
• Candidate must be able to evaluate the mental, emotional and physical status of patients.
• Candidate must possess a basic understanding of technology including the operation of tablets and computer applications.
• Candidate must understand federal, state and local healthcare standards and regulations.
• Candidate must possess current state licensure and required certifications.
• Candidate must have their own reliable transportation and be able to provide proof of automobile insurance.
• Candidate must be able to successfully pass a background check.