At Canvas, we connect a passion for going beyond the expected with the knowledge and expertise to deliver what our customers need now and in the future. We are currently looking for an Intermediate Scheduler to join our growing team in Huntsville, AL and provide support to our Missile Defense Agency (MDA) customer.
The individual will support Long Range Discrimination Radar (LRDR) leadership to provide analysis, synchronization and integration of program schedules and resources with the BMDS Master Plan, Schedule Baseline, Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP), and Integrated Master Test Plan (IMTP). In addition, the Scheduler will be responsible for ensuring that the project implements and maintains the program requirements and timelines and is expected to define the schedule of a project or task, be self-sufficient, and require minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand the technical scope of LRDR
- Create, analyze, and status Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and Integrated Master Plans (IMP) to meet project requirements for the program.
- Capable of developing Integrated Master Schedules, collaborate with project IPTs to maintain and status project schedules; perform schedule analyses of contractor IMS, schedule risk analysis, critical path analysis, and support schedule and EVM integration.
- Performs non-routine analyses and prepares non-routine status reports.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 10 years of related experience
- Must have experience using MS Project and Powerpoint
- Prior MDA experience preferred
- EV knowledge and experience preferred
- Must have proficiency in MS Office tools suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must have an active DoD clearance
Canvas, Inc., a Huntsville based woman-owned small business, takes pride in focusing on what matters most ouremployees. Founded in 2007, Canvas provides services to a diverse group of customers in the areas of Test andEvaluation, Engineering Services, Program & Acquisition Management, and Product Integration.Canvas was named the Government Contracting Technology Business of the Year (2018) and Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year (2018) by the Huntsville/Madison Chamber of Commerce.
Canvas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro