Adult Day Treatment Therapist
Canvas Health Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The mission of Canvas Health is to bring hope, healing and recovery to people's lives.
Canvas Health employs a dynamic and diverse group of professionals that reflect the many facets of our clients and provide a wide range of services to children, adolescents, adults, and families who struggle with mental health, chemical health, and domestic and sexual abuse.
A career with Canvas Health provides an opportunity to enrich your own life alongside coworkers who share a special passion for making a real difference in the lives of others. We hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards in all of our service and seek demonstrated ability to provide the highest quality of professional and customer service.
Adult Day Treatment Therapist
Provide group, individual and/or family therapy to adults struggling with mental health and substance use issues. This day treatment program works with adults living in the community who struggle with Serious and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI) issues that impact their ability to function in their daily life. The individual in this position needs to be collaborative in nature and requires working closely with Adult Mental Health Case Managers and other mental health providers in the community.
- Master's Degree in social work, marriage and family therapy, or psychology with emphasis on clinical practice
- Minnesota State license and eligibility to become a credentialed provider with insurance entities (e.g. LP, LICSW, LMFT, LPCC)
Prior Experience required:
- Experience delivering either adult day treatment or mental health community support services
- Experience working with adults with a serious and persistent mental health diagnosis
- Experience working with adults who also have a substance use disorder along with a mental health diagnosis
Prior Experience preferred:
- Experience with Electronic Health Record systems
- Experience working with and/or delivering services to diverse populations
Canvas Health's dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is foundation to our services. For our staff, this foundation begins with our recruitment and onboarding process to ensure we attract excellent and diverse people who are prepared to contribute themselves and their interests to our agency's mission, values, operations, and programs. Our staff continue to regularly develop our multicultural identity through ongoing conversations and work in their cohort meetings and professional development. Our staff builds this foundation so that our services are responsive and appropriate to the diverse needs of our clients and community. Canvas Health believes that responsive and appropriate services fully engage and involve clients in their care, which leads to best outcomes.
Canvas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Canvas Health will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro