- $23 to $27 Hourly
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to learn new skills and help our company grow! Lots of room for advancement and growth potential.
This role will include general labour warehouse duties and full training within our digital printing business. If your energetic and willing to learn this will be a great opportunity. We are more than willing to train the right person if you bring a great attitude and work ethic to the table.
We are the first company to bring digital can printing technologies to Western Canada. Our company will make the Craft Beer Industry more environmentally sustainable by removing all plastic from aluminum cans. Unique in Western Canada, this technology allows any colour to be printed with no minimum orders size, making the service very attractive to beverages companies developing new products or the craft industry. Here, we belief our employees are the primary ingredient to providing our clients with the best products and services.
Pay rage $23 to $27/ hour
- Organize finished products
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Assemble of finished products for shipping
- Quality control of final products
- Shrink wrap finished products for shipments
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Observe and adjust machine settings
- Feed and retrieve material from semi-automated machines
- Inspect inputs and outputs with precision and measuring tools
- Periodically test the operation of the machines
- Address any issues that might occur during the shift
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain the machinery (calibration, cleaning, etc.) during production cycles
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Able to lift at least 25lbs
- Previous experience in manufacturing and asset
- Ability to follow health and safety regulations
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with digital printers is an asset
- Working knowledge of diverse machinery and measurement tools (caliper, spectrometer, etc.) is an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP matching program
- Overtime opportunities & shift bonuses
- Casual dress
Canvas Craft Industries
8335 Meadow AvenueBurnaby, BC
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Worker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.