623 Union Ave., Laconia, NH 03246
Auto Service Technicians/
All Levels, Full-Line Technicians needed
Excellent income potential based on skill level and certifications, Performance Bonuses!
Relocation Assistance Offered to the Right Candidate
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Health Insurance paid 100% by company
Cantin Chevrolet has been a part of Central NH since 1929 and are committed to making our customers’ experience at Cantin Chevrolet the best dealership experience they’ve ever had. We are the Lakes Region Chevrolet destination for new and pre-owned Chevrolets.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community. We are growing fast and we need more Service Technicians to keep up with consumer demand! We value our employees and invest in their success.
Don’t miss this opportunity to relocate to the Lakes Region which is a sportsman’s paradise with many sports in the area such as: fishing, boating, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, motorcycling, Nascar racing and Concerts at Meadowbrook to mention a few.
What we offer:
- Excellent income potential based on skill level and certifications
- Relocation assistance offered to the right candidate!
- Performance bonuses
- All Brands Welcome
- Health Insurance paid 100% by company
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Closed every Sunday – 5-day work week
- Paid vacation and holidays honoring previous employer accumulated vacation time
- Paid training
- Tuition assistance for automotive courses
- Reimbursement for ASE testing
- Paid uniforms and cleaning
- Clean and well-equipped shop
- Company BBQ’s
- A solid, dependable, positive environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Communicate with service advisors for description of vehicle problems, discuss work to be performed and any anticipated future repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage of malfunctions.
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems.
- Keep Training up to date.
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Service Technician required
- State of NH inspection license preferred
- ASE certification preferred
- GM experience is a plus!
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Computer skills.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.